Following up QC results is a time-intensive labour. Results have to be copy-pasted to different software, depleting more manhours on repetitive tasks. In this webinar, we'll explore the possibility of automating this task.
1. Basic QC principles of molecular testing
2. What to monitor
3. How to monitor
4. When and how to determine corrective actions
1. FastFinder Intro
2. Automating your QC workflow with FastFinder
3. Features & setup of the FF QC module
4. Performing a QC violating run
PhD, Head of Quality at UgenTec
Karen has extended knowledge in in vitro diagnostics and how to set up lean & efficient QA systems.
Communications manager at UgenTec
Thomas is the marketing & communications responsible for UgenTec and will explain how to automate your QC workflow.